TICKET SALES ARE NOW CLOSED
We are thrilled to announce the 2023 Australian Pride in Health + Wellbeing Awards.
This event recognises the achievements across the health, wellbeing, human services, and community care sector, measured through the Health + Wellbeing Equality Index (HWEI). Previously we had celebrated with Pride in Diversity at the Australian LGBTQ Inclusion Awards, but we are now celebrating separately.
Celebrating best practice, innovation, and person-centered care, awards will be given to the Gold Service Providers, Most Improved Service Provider, and the much anticipated, Service Provider of the Year.
OPTION 1: NETWORKING EVENT + WATCH PARTY
Join us for a catered networking event from 6pm and then watch the Awards Livestream together at 7pm in either Sydney or Melbourne/Naarm!
Date: 6 PM – 8:30 PM (AEST) Wednesday 5 April, 2023
Sydney Address: ACAP, Level 1, 255 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000
Melbourne\Naarm Address: ACAP, Level 3, 222 Bourke Street Mall, Melbourne VIC 3000
OPTION 2: LIVESTREAM ONLY
Watch the Livestream from anywhere in the world!
Awards Livestream: 7 PM – 8:30 PM (AEST) Wednesday 5 April, 2023
- SYDNEY NETWORKING EVENT + WATCH PARTY: Join us at ACAP Sydney for a Networking Event from 6pm-7pm and then watch the Awards Livestream together from 7pm-8:30pm.
- MELBOURNE NETWORKING EVENT + WATCH PARTY: Join us at ACAP Melbourne for a Networking Event from 6pm-7pm and then watch the Awards Livestream together from 7pm-8:30pm.
- LIVESTREAM TICKET (SINGLE): A single licence to watch the Awards Livestream 7pm-8:30pm AEST
- LIVESTREAM TICKET (GROUP): A group licence to watch the Awards Livestream 7pm-8:30pm AEST as a team/group or host your own watch party.
TICKET SALES ARE NOW CLOSED
To help make this event possible, we are looking for assistance through sponsorships from as little as $2000. Show your organisational commitment to LGBTQ-inclusive health, wellbeing, and human services within Australia.
We have a variety of sponsorship levels available, including for those who may be looking to provide in-kind services. To view our sponsorship opportunities, please click on the button below.
A huge thank you to our current sponsors without whom this event would not be possible:
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
- All prices displayed exclude GST and will be added at checkout;
- Ticket sales will close on Wednesday 29th of March at 4pm AEDT, unless sold out prior;
- Any cancellations must be received in writing. For cancellations received before Wednesday 1 March 2023, a full refund will be issued. For cancellations received between Wednesday 8th of March 2023 – Wednesday 22nd of March 2023, a 50% refund will be issued. No refunds will be provided after this period.