Join the Pride in Health + Wellbeing team and help Australian health, wellbeing and human service organisations deliver best practice LGBTQ inclusive care
There are no current opportunitites avaible in Pride in Health + Wellbeing
Please check back for more opportunities in the future.
Why work for us?
ACON Is An Inclusive Employer Offering An Innovative, Inclusive And Welcoming Workplace.
Diversity and inclusion are at the core of who we are, they are strengths that we celebrate and demonstrate through our workforce and the delivery of all of our programs and services.
Our staff are the foundation for our ongoing effectiveness. We are committed to our employee’s professional development and engagement – ensuring we build our capabilities with people that have the right values, attitudes, skills and knowledge.
In addition, we offer flexible working arrangements and a generous array of entitlements above and beyond the National Employment Standards (NES) including:
- An extra week of paid leave to be taken during our Christmas and New Year’s shutdown period
- 12 days of paid personal leave per year (10 days under NES)
- 3 months Long Service Leave of at 10 years of service (2 months at 10 years under NES)
- Five days of paid bereavement/compassionate leave (2 days under NES)
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave in addition to the government arrangement
- Paid Additional Health Care Leave for ongoing and once-off issues affecting health (including Family and Domestic Violence Leave).
- Option to purchase additional Annual Leave beyond the 4 weeks mandated
- Education Leave by negotiation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Access to a comprehensive counselling service free to employees
To stay up to date with new roles as they become available please sign up for our Pride in Health + Wellbeing Newsletter.
recruitment, join our team, position avialable, role, job, vacancy