Coles Grant Scheme
Through the generosity of Coles, two 2-year Pride in Health + Wellbeing Memberships are available to help smaller organisations provide more LGBTQ inclusive care. These memberships will allow these organisations to not only review and upskill on their care for gender and sexuality diverse patients/service users but also to measure this change through the free annual Health + Wellbeing Equality Index (HWEI) benchmark and surveys.
These two memberships will be awarded to organisations that meet the following criteria:
- Less than 25 FTE
- Be a not-for-profit organisation
- Working in the health, wellbeing or human services sector
- Working with vulnerable, marginalised and minoritised communities (e.g. culturally and linguistically diverse communities, refugee and newly arrived communities, those impacted by domestic, family and intimate partner violence, people living with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, regional and remote communities etc)
- Are located outside a capital city
- At least one is for an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander focused organisation
- 03/05/2022 – EOI open
- 01/06/2022 – EOI closes
- 10/06/2022 – Successful applicants notified via email
- 10/06/2022 – Membership begins
- 10/06/2024 – Coles funded membership ends
Interested in Establishing Your Own Grant?
Organisations that are interested in establishing their own grants can get in touch with us via email@example.com
We can customise the opportunities to meet your needs and maximise your impact and social return on investment. Combine your LGBTQ inclusion initiatives by also improving the health and wellbeing of other communities such as:
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander communities
- Rural and remote communities
- Communities located in and around your area of business
- People impacted by domestic violence
- Culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- People living with a disability
- or other groups you may want to positively impact.
Alternatively, we are also seeking sponsorship for one-off projects, resource development, and initiatives. If you would like to discuss options and ideas please contact Claire Allen, National Program Manager, Pride In Health + Wellbeing.
NB: some sponsorship limitations apply. Find out more on our sponsorships here and read our current Sponsorhip Prospectus.