The annual Health + Wellbeing Equality Index (HWEI) has been designed as a FREE tool to assess and benchmark LGBTQ inclusive service provision amongst health, wellbeing and human service providers. In addition to the benchmarking index Pride in Health + Wellbeing are offering free HWEI Staff and Service user surveys.
These surveys provide organisations unprecedented insights into their staff and services attitudes beliefs and experiences of LGBTQ inclusive care, as well as free text on what is being done well and where improvements can be made.
If you want to preview the survey content you can see the questions for the staff survey and Client/Service user survey. Please don’t share these with survey participants as we have online for staff and online or formatted paper versions for service users which must be aligned to your unique organisational URLs.
HWEI Survey Particpation
- You can register your interest for the 2022 surveys which will open in November
- Participation in the survey(s) is free and results are anonymous
- Surveys close at the same time as the written index submission
- Participation in either or both surveys is optional but encouraged
- A report of your survey results compared to all results will be available towards April each year.
- For more information on the Survey details please visit the submission documents tab
- Join our HWEI Q&A open events by subscribing to our HWEI newsletter – here