What Does Pride in Health + Wellbeing Membership Provide?
Membership to the Pride in Health + Wellbeing Program provides you with:
- A partner to work with throughout the year that will focus on increasing the LGBT inclusivity of your practice and service provision while providing you with the ability to attend networking and educational events nationally
- Access to LGBT Health data and expertise via the Pride in Health + Wellbeing Team, other Pride in Health + Wellbeing members as well as the broader teams within ACON Health
- The ability to call on subject matter experts for advice
- The ability to enrol staff in free training every three months via WebEx (accessed via desktops, smartphones, tablets) in addition to 2 hours of customised training annually, either face to face or via WebEx.
- Access to publications, resources, best practice round tables and networking events all designed to increase your understanding and to build your network of LGBT-inclusive service providers
- Significant discounts to our Awards luncheon, conference, community events and additional training and consulting beyond membership allocation
- Ability to participate in the ongoing development of a membership referral program.
- Complete listing of member benefits
Fee For Service and Add-On Rates
Our Program is completely flexible to meet your needs. If you require additional support, training or visits to multiple sites we can do. If they aren’t covered by your membership hours we can add them on. Standard membership already comes with 6 hours of face to face consultation included, plus a HWEI debrief session.
|HOURS||NON-MEMBER RATES*||DISCOUNTED MEMBER RATES*|
|HWEI Debrief||$2474||included in membership|
*These rates are exclusive of GST and do not include any travel costs associated with interstate travel.