The annual Health + Wellbeing Equality Index (HWEI) has been designed as a FREE tool to assess and benchmark LGBT-inclusive service provision amongst health, wellbeing and human service providers. In addition to the benchmarking index Pride in Health + wellbeing are offering free HWEI Staff and Service user surveys.
Requested survey URLs will be sent to the contact listed above later in the year, ready for a 1 November release date.
- Participation in the survey(s) is free and results are anonymous
- Surveys close at the same time as the written index submission
- Participation in either or both surveys is optional but encouraged
- A report of your survey results compared to all results will be available towards May each year.
- For more information on the Survey details please visit the submission documents tab
- Join our HWEI Q&A open event scheduled for 11 November 12 -1:30 pm – register here